Sunday, July 27, 2008

About Me







My name is Kevin and i am a 22 yr old sophmore at BYU-Idaho. I was born and raised in Plano, Texas and love it. I come from a family of eight kids and i am the youngest, favorite, or most loved; which ever title you prefer. I spent 2 years of my life living in Mexico and loved it. I enjoy being outside no matter what activity it is. I love to swim, go boating, hike, and camp. I enjoy playing basketball and soccer. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints or as most people loving call us the mormons! As of now i am planning on going into Elementary Education and would eventually like to be a principal at an elementary school.

2 comments:

Amy and Andrew said...

The description was pretty accurate but the favorite part. I think you need to delete that!

Daad said...

Nice start (better than I have, except Stevie's blog). Look forward to hearing new stuff.

Mark